Brandon's parents came to visit for the weekend. They were supposed to come last weekend, but told them to not bother since we (and the rest of the panhandle) might be headed their way instead. Tonight we decided to head towards Sandestin and get some seafood and then head to Baytowne Wharf to hear our favorite band. The best part of the night was when Mimi pointed out the fish tank near our table with a fish that looks like Nemo in it. Christopher about jumped out of his seat to get there, so I took him to see the "Nemo-looking" fish. He was practically shaking with excitement as he saw "Dory" swimming around with "Nemo" and his dad. (We watched Finding Nemo in the van on the way to dinner so I think this is why it was all the more exciting.) He starts waving and yelling, "Hey Dory!!!" and then starts hitting the tank with his hand and telling me that he just touched Nemo. It was adorable!!! Later Mimi comes to join in the excitement and he starts to yell back at Brandon and Papa John about the fish. Then she gets to laughing at how happy he is. Thankfully he got distracted with the beach outside the window and we were able to contain him long enough to eat dinner. I love our little man. : )

I am jealous!!! I want to live at the beach.
Lauren W said...
12:02 PM