So here are some photos that have been taken recently. They aren't in any particular order. Sorry about that! Just trying to get new photos on here the best I could right now! (The older ones are at the bottom.) Oh, the hurricane thankfully went to the west of us. We got lots of rain and wind and some tornadoes in the area, but no serious damage, not even a branch in the yard!
We have a tradition of pulling out the tunnel that Mimi and Pa John gave Christopher for Christmas whenever we have severe weather. I know, most people are hiding in the bathroom with a mattress over their head or crouched down in the hallway, we are playing with a tunnel spread throughout the house! This was the first time that Sophie was able to crawl through it. She's not crawling on her knees yet, but does a very funny worm-Army crawl that is just as productive.
We called our friends that live behind us to come play during the storm and once the rain stopped we decided to grill burgers. This was what it looked like once Brandon got the grill working. We had to keep going b/c we'd already started fixing the food and Matt was making some awesome fries to go with it.
Here's Christopher and Sophie playing together. They get along really well and I am so thankful! Last night we went to see Kara and Philip and the kids played chase under their dining table. It was adorable! They both got to laughing really hard. One of those times you wish you had a camera with you.
I found Sophie with evidence on her face of her brother and daddy's favorite snack: Doritos. Christopher had been eating some and he wanted to share with her. Very sweet, but she's not quite ready for them yet. I think she feels otherwise.
Here are the kids having lunch one day. We go to get our neighbor every now and then to come play with us. His poor mom broke her foot and can't move around too well with a cast and crutches, so we like to help her out when we can. The kids love playing together so we love having him around!
Here are the kids before church on Sunday. Aunt Caroline had sent Sophie this dress in the mail and it was so cute that I just had to get a photo. Don't they look like Easter Sunday? I love it! She was the cutest little girl in her class that day!
Ok, here are the much wanted photos of the trampoline. It's kind of hard to get a good one, which I have to admit is why I haven't put them on here yet, but I gave up on caring and did it anyway. The only problem is we have it under a pine tree and it gets covered in needles so I have to sweep it off. But it definitely provides lots of entertainment and exercise.
Christopher found an empty diaper box in the house (imagine that?) and wanted to climb in it with Sophie. She didn't love it as much as he did and the box wasn't strong enough to hold the weight, but they lasted long enough for a photo.
We had to return something to Lowes the other day and didn't need enough stuff for the credit I had and so we wandered around to find things to spend it on. We found these Diego garden gloves and had to have them. Christopher put them on in the store and didn't take them off until he could pull weeds with them.

0 comments:
Post a Comment