Out of the mouth of babes...

So, Christopher has always been kind of silly, but lately he's said some really funny things and I thought I'd put them on here to share, and so I don't forget!

#1 - We've been trying to get him to repeat prayers after us to help teach him how to pray. When Brandon's parents were here we told him to put his hands together to say the blessing, here's what happened:

Brandon: "Dear God... Christopher, we are praying now. Dear God."

Christopher: "DEAR GOOOOOD!!!!!!" (with his head turned up towards heaven)

Brandon: (trying not to laugh out loud) "Christopher, say Dear God,"

Christopher: "DEAR GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!" (head still facing heaven)

Brandon: "Thank you for this food."

Christopher: "DEAR GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Brandon: "Amen."

#2 - When Sophie does anything great he tells her he thinks so by saying "Good job, baby girl!" or when she wakes up from her nap he runs into her room saying, "Hey baby girl!!!" My favorite was when loading him in the car this morning he told me to "go get the girl" and when I came back with Sophie he said, "there's the girl!"

#3 - Monday night while sitting down for dinner we tried saying the blessing again. Here's how it went this time:

Brandon: "Dear God,"

Christopher: "Dear God,"

Brandon: "Thank you for this food,"

Christopher: "Thank you food."

Brandon: "Amen."

Christopher: "All aboard!!!"


Here are some funny words he says that will help you if you ever need a translator:

"bull bozer" = bulldozer

"e-on-a" = Fiona, from Shrek

"itty, bitty eyunch" = little bitty lunch = lunchable

"punk man" = pumpkin

"fwing" = swing

I know he's said some other funny things, but these are the ones that stand out the most. I'll try to do better to keep them posted on here from now on.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.