Here are a few funny things Christopher has said over the weekend:
#1 - Sophie bumps her head trying to pull up on the swivel chair at the desk for the 20th time and starts crying. Christopher comes running up and says, "Sophie come to my room feel better." I asked him if she'd feel better if she went to play with him in his room and he said, "Yup!" and took off running to his room turning to see if she was coming.
#2- Brandon is on call Sunday and Sophie is crying about something (probably bumped her head again) and Christopher says, "Sophie wants MY Daddy." Still hasn't figured out that they have the same Daddy, but I'm not quite ready to have "the talk" yet and I don't think he is either. I'll just let him keep thinking Daddy's name is My Daddy.
#3 - We went for a walk after dinner last night and used the double stroller b/c we didn't feel like stopping every time Christopher found a rock and after we are a couple houses down he says, "Where'd venture go?" I told him we were on an adventure and part of that means you are looking to see what you find. He says, "Gonna find al-gator." (I forgot to mention that he talked about finding an alligator on our adventure earlier that morning. Not sure where it came from.
He is definitely getting a broad imagination now b/c he is starting to talk about things or people that haven't happened or don't exist. I'll try to keep track and let you know the next time this happens! It's pretty funny!

0 comments:
Post a Comment