I'm Back
11 years ago
This is what we'd look like. This photo was totally unplanned. We were all sitting around and I was holding my niece while I had the chance. Brandon's mom was snapping photos and I told her, "Get a picture of this!" I died when I saw the face that Brandon was making. Every time I looked at this later I kind of panicked a little. I don't plan to be pregnant again, but every now and then, entertain the idea of adding more to our family. At least I know my kids would welcome with open arms any child that we brought into our home. Christopher tells me all the time that he wants me to have a baby and Sophie fights you for a turn to hold the new babies that were born into our families over the summer. Well, whatever happens it'll be a few years from now. But enjoy the photo!
this is funny! and sophie's face doesn't exactly look like she's swept away with the idea just yet :)
Jennifer said...
12:09 PM
I think it looks wonderful!
Lauren W said...
10:31 AM
I think it looks wonderful, too. We have 3 and we're just bordering on losing control. That's the way I like it.
Your kids are precious.....nice to meet you, too!
starnes family said...
1:41 PM