Back in town

We had a great trip this week and I think one of the best things we did was come home on Saturday instead of waiting until Sunday like we usually do. I think we will do that more often if we can. It felt like we had "Second Saturday" as the Ramages call it. Speaking of, we loved that not 15 minutes after being home Tiffany came running over to see if we wanted to join them for dinner. How awesome is that? Don't you hate getting home and then trying to figure out what to fix?!? That's why she came. It was fun to spend more time with them. We are trying to soak up as much as we can b/c they are moving (sniff, sniff) this summer with several of our other friends.

I'm going to run b/c this time change thing has me all thrown off! We had a fabulous Sunday around the house. We had plans to go to S.S. (slept too long to make it to church), but we got busy in the back yard and lost total track of time. But sometimes I think it's ok b/c you just need to be out enjoying everything God created around you with the people He created for you to be with. I feel Him in moments like that more than a sermon sometimes. (Please don't comment if you disagree. We probably disagree on more things if you start that up!) We took tons of photos and hopefully I'll get around to downloading them this week. I'm painting Miss Sophie's bedroom tomorrow while they are at "school". Shouldn't take too long. I hope. It's tiny!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.