No! Daddy wuv me


Sophie is a riot! She will never ever admit that she loves her mommy. She runs to her when she gets hurt, screams until mommy reads her a book to go to sleep, and will only let mommy hold her when she wakes up in her zombie-like state.

She loves, loves, loves her mommy; but she will only admit that Daddy loves her.
If we tell her that mommy loves her, she repeatedly disagrees.

We caught that on film today, and I'm sure you will find it just as funny as we did.

enjoy,
Brandon

5 comments:

Sophie is precious! I love those sweet cheeks.

9:23 PM  

Absolutely hysterical and so cute. She is adorable.

8:05 AM  

Oh my gosh. I am laughing so hard, Brit. That is hysterical. NOO! Boppy loves me!! I love it.

10:04 AM  

Hhahaha that is too cute and funny!!!

1:29 PM  

anThat is hilarious!!!!

2:31 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.