I posted a long time ago about how on some blogs you have to type in those letters that spell nothing in order to have your comment posted. The reason I posted about it was b/c I swear to you the word was "sperm", but somehow I misspelled it. I still don't know if I just read it wrong (you know how sometimes they try to trick you by putting the letters close together) OR if I was laughing so hard I couldn't see what I was typing. Anyhoo, I just posted another comment on a blog I like to read and here's the letters I had to type... "innimas." Please try to say that out loud. Why do I get these words? I know it's not spelled correctly, but still. At least it gives me something to laugh at. Not that I need anything, I do have children after all!

LOL
I thought it was my imagination that I get some crazy words too!
Patricia said...
9:56 PM
I love your kooky sense of humor and how you always seem to be laughing. :)
starnes family said...
10:49 PM
I'm leaving a comment just so I can see what word I have to type. It's mitoscot. Nothing...
The Scott family said...
8:33 AM
You had a funny word on one of my blog posts one time and then sent me an e-mail about how it made you laugh. You crack me up.
Lauren W said...
3:06 PM