Somehow Picasa is not on the computer anymore and so I'm unable to create a new title for our blog, but that's ok. I'm not up for the challenge of figuring out how to fix it either. (Lori, somehow the title box frame is showing up again too. No clue how to fix it.) But this is one of my favorite photos of our family. I'm not in it b/c I actually took this one! And I have to give credit where it is due. The iPhoto edit and enhance buttons made it look much better, but I still think it's pretty good for someone who has absolutely no clue how to take a decent photo. Ok, enough tooting my own horn.
I wanted to put it on here to remind myself of what a good day for us looks like. This is one of our family's favorite places to go. It's a tiny little beach within walking distance of our house. I know I joke/complain about the house we live in, but I really am thankful for it. It's far from new and not allowed to be updated by us, but it serves it purpose perfectly. Besides, we get to walk to places like this! We go down here even more now that we have Brick b/c we can't take him to the beach with us. I think he might love it even more than we do! He always runs as fast as he can ahead of us and waits, bursting I might add, for us to catch up so we can start throwing tennis balls into the water for him.
I could tell so many stories about times we've spent down here, but well, they'd bore you. You just have to experience it for yourself. It's narrow, but go on forever. It has a fabulous view. And a majority of the time, it's our own private beach. And this photo is just perfect to me b/c it shows just how much my family loves each other when we are here. Thank you God for giving this to me. I love it!

Brittny, this is sooooooooo cool. I am up in the middle of the night but can't wait to show this to JB in the morning!
Wendi Kitsteiner said...
3:37 AM
Ooh! I LOVE that picture! Great job girl! Hmmm...not sure what to suggest about the title bar at the top it was trial and error for to get it to go away too. I did find these instructions after a quick Google search - http://tutorials-for-new-blogger.blogspot.com/2007/07/how-to-hide-or-remove-blogger-navbar.html.
Hope that helps! :) Lori
Lori Mercer said...
4:08 AM
Love the new pics and post! We can't wait to come back to the beach the last week of April, Caroline, Kyle and the boys will be there too!!!!!
The Howell's said...
10:58 AM
Awesome header!!! I love it, Brit. I want to go to there. 30 Rock reference if you don't watch it. :-)
Lauren W said...
11:28 AM
Great pic! is iphoto an app on your phone, or on your computer? I can't find it...
Jordin said...
1:13 PM
it's on our computer. we have a mac computer, well 2 of them, but mine is like 12 years old! i use brandon's laptop. it's newer and has better features. i don't have an iphone so i don't really know anything about them.
Brittny said...
1:28 PM