photos

I realized last night that I haven't posted any photos on here in a while. I finally downloaded some of them today. Nothing much to tell, just random shots. Brandon and I both have been allergy attacked this week, him more than me, so nothing exciting has happened around here. Christopher refuses to nap anymore. I thought he would be well into his 4th year when he gave those up. On the other hand, Sophie decided last night would be a good time to try to get out of her toddler bed in the middle of the night. She has been sleeping in it since October and we have had to go get her out of it every time she woke up. She'll stay in there crying until someone comes into her room and picks her up out of her bed. I think she was too out of it when she would wake up to think about what to do next. But all of us are like that! Christopher is the only one who will wake up talking in our house. That's all I've got to share. Looking forward to what I hope will be a nice weekend for us. Brandon has vacation next week and we'll be heading to ATL and Montgomery to visit family and friends. On to the photos...


The famous wood chipper. Christopher can here this thing from miles away. At least he quit making us hunt for it every time he heard it. This one was right outside our front door the other morning.



We were all getting ready for bed and I put my pj's on. The kids have the same t-shirt I do (thanks Mimi!!) and Sophie had to change so we could match. Then I had to put my hair up like her's. She thought it was so great that we matched! I must admit, I had fun too!


Baby parking in Sophie's room. We are good on strollers and baby dolls at our house.


Giving Brick a bath in our shower. Too cold to do it outside. He and the kids thought it was great!



One of our afternoon adventures around base. Christopher never stood still long enough for a photo. He never does. That's why these are mostly Sophie. Again, she insisted on wearing his clothes.



Sophie had on all of her jewelry and took her baby for a ride around the house one day. I love when she does this!



Sophie found this blue hat last weekend that Grammie made her as a baby. It fits her still! She looked really cute in it and let us take a bunch of photos. I think she looks like a little grownup in her pj's and hat.



I have a bunch of videos to post too, but I have to go to the bathroom and the kids are on top of me so I will have to do it later. Sorry!

1 comments:

Absolutely adorable!!! I especially love the one of you and matching Sophie. :-)

9:09 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.