This morning we had William and Della come over and play. If your kids are like mine, they love to have other kids around to play with because they get tired of me. We put on costumes, played with playdough, jumped on the trampoline, colored, rode on the swings, played with the bikes, squirted water with new water toys, ate lunch, played legos, etc. I think you get the idea. And surprisingly, the house was not a disaster like you might be picturing. Yes, it was messy, but it was made because fun had been had by all. And I got a Lenny's sub out of it and got to eat it with two friends. So, it was totally worth it! (Just a note, the sandwich and friends were a surprise, not part of the deal.) I'm just glad I can help. Everyone's gone now and my kids are starting to fight so I best be going now. Hope you are having a good day wherever you are!

how fun---strawberry picking! We have three plants outside and some are turning red. Can't wait pick um'
The Rouse Family said...
9:23 PM