Has anyone ever heard of Alice.com b/c I'm wondering about it? I just found it online and I have absolutely no idea how I found it. I'm really tired. They do your shopping for you and ship it for free. Plus find coupons for you. Plus remind you when you need to buy something again. Plus, plus, plus. Have your toiletries, dog food, vitamins, diapers, wipes, soap (for every room of the house--laundry, bath, kitchen) coffee, etc. sent to you at the cheapest price and free shipping? Oh, and you sign up for free too? Hmmm.... not sure what to think. Sounds too good to be true. But it's talked about on Forbes, Good Housekeeping, CNN, Rachael Ray, Redbook, ABC News, The NY Times, CNBC and the list goes on and on. If you've heard of it, good or bad, or use it, please let us know. I'm very interested!

Hmmm...... you know what Alice sounds like to me? A WIFE!
Lauren W said...
7:53 PM
Awesome, Lauren.
I'm assuming it's credible if so many big names are featuring it. Often, these sites are successful due to clever marketing, good service and consequently, ad revenue.
Very cool!
starnes family said...
9:21 PM
A girl at my table at MOPS uses it and loves it.
Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, Julianne, and Cole said...
9:49 PM