Oh crap!!!

Let me just start by saying that I wanted to put a different word in there other than "crap", but I know some of my readers (mainly my mom and her friends) would be very offended by that. Now to the story:

Last night Brandon and I got the kids to bed and I was exhausted and couldn't wait to go to bed myself. Brick had been outside all day long b/c the kids and I went to Destin to hang with the cousins who are in town and then I had a meeting at church, so he was outside a REALLY long time! He was very excited to see all of us when we got home and we were happy to see him. He came running into our room and smelled like he'd been rolling in crap. It was awful! I got up and checked the floor and didn't see anything, so I followed him down the hall, where I sent him right after he came in stinking. Brandon yelled, "Stop!!!! Don't move!!!" I froze and looked down to see that Brick had shot crap, yes, S.H.O.T it, across the floor. He had just come in from Brandon letting him out to go to the bathroom. We were both gagging from the smell. We got everything cleaned up and my cleaner rinsed out and we went to bed. Brick slept outside for the first time ever that night

This morning Christopher came in and woke me up saying, "Mom, you gotta come see this." Thinking how in the world could he already have something for me to see I crawled out of bed to see. This time I shouted, "Stop!!!! Don't move!!!!!" and Sophie started crying. I wanted to too. Brick had done it again. This time it wasn't as bad, but it was still there. I ran out of floor cleaner and had to call Tiffany and used the rest of hers too. Christopher informs me while I'm cleaning, "It looks like chocolate!" He's laughing. I'm thinking of who would want to adopt our dog.

He will be spending the entire day outside. He needs a bath. I do too.

1 comments:

Oh NO!!!!! Poor Brick, well and poor you too. :) I hope he's feeling better!

2:09 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.