I'm tired.
I'm tired of waking up at night to give a pacifier that they can reach themselves.
I'm tired of leaky diapers adding to my pile of laundry.
I'm tired of hauling two kids to the store complaining about being at the store to get things that they need and want.
I'm tired of being screamed at b/c I'm not doing something fast enough, right away or at all.
I'm tired of getting milk.
I'm tired of giving baths.
I'm tired of cleaning up.
I'm tired of cooking dinner while kids are screaming.
I'm tired of not finding Christmas gifts. (And I'm not even looking for a "perfect" one, just trying to find anything!)
I'm tired of teething. (waaaaaay tired!!!!)
I'm tired of potty training.
I'm tired of washing my hair.
I'm tired of never feeling human.
I'm tired of literally wrestling my child to put on a diaper and clothes.
I'm tired of being sleepy.
I'm tired of being hungry.
I'm tired of not brushing my hair and teeth until nap time, or worse, bed time.
I'm tired of being frustrated that my wonderful family drives me so crazy.
I love my kids. I love my husband. I love my life. But today I don't. Today, I'm tired of anything and everything. I'm just wish I could be away from home, all alone and it's quiet with a fireplace, a blanket, a stack of movies that have nothing to do with kids and a couple good books.
Tomorrow will be a better day. It has to.

Agh, sorry to hear about your day Brittny, but I totally understand how you feel. There are many days I feel just the same about many of those things in your list. I pray the day goes better for you. Oh and don't worry about the mess the boys made, it was totally worth it. I enjoyed having Christopher over and watching the boys play. Nicholas asked him to come over the next day too.
The Khans said...
2:09 PM
Tomorrow will be better! Love you!
The Howell's said...
3:33 PM
Sorry, girl!!! You're not the only one feeling this way. Today is okay for us, yesterday wasn't, the day before wasn't and I can't remember the days before that. Tomorrow will be a better day!
Jarrell Family said...
4:00 PM
I think I am having that day today. When in the world can we have a girls weekend away!!!????!
And I hope the next day was better.
Lauren W said...
6:33 PM