I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining all the time, but we're tired. Sophie is over the fever stuff, but not has this rash covering her whole body. Just means she had some virus. It looks like it's very irritating, but we have no idea if that's why she's fussy or if it's something else. We can't seem to make her happy and the things that used to make her laugh don't work anymore. She is eating and drinking half of what she used to, but thankfully she can miss a meal or two, if you know what I mean. I thought we were past this clingy stage, but it seems like we are back again. She hates riding in the car, she hates it if you aren't holding her, she hates it if you are holding her, she hates eating, drinking, etc. Bath time and swinging are the only things that make her happy. Oh, and playing peek a boo every now and then. I know they say babies can sense when their parents are stressed and become stressed too, but I really can't help it! Who wouldn't be stressed in times like these???? She isn't sleeping well at night anymore and Brandon and I are exhausted. I think we were up for an hour last night with her. Anyway, I just pray that God will have mercy on us and help her to feel better soon. It's so frustrating when your child has a problem and they can't tell you how to fix it. I just wonder if she's fussing b/c something is wrong or she just isn't getting her way. I think it's more the latter than it used to be! Just part of life, kid! (That goes for you too, mommy!)

I hear you!! Elijah Brooks has developed painful acid reflux and is not a happy boy right now....neither are his parents! It is terribly hard to not be able to "fix it" when our children hurt. Hang in there friend :)
Erin said...
9:06 PM