I FOUND IT!!!!!

Ok, you will probably think I'm crazy, but when I have a night when the kids are in bed early and I'm all alone I love to "blog hop." Months ago I came across one of a girl I recognize from Auburn and loved her blog! (I am friends with people who know her, but I never actually met her.) I was so amazed by all that a mom with 2 girls and a newborn could accomplish. Sewing, remodeling a house that nobody would buy b/c it was so bad, canning food, you name it, she does it. Made me feel lazy for not doing a fraction of what she does! Well, I forgot how I found it and what her name was and so since then I've been in a search to find it again. And tonight, I found it!!! I'm adding it to my favorite blogs so you can see it yourself. I actually came across her twin sister's blog first and kept looking until I found the one I was searching for. Her sister sounds amazing too, so I added hers as well! (If you girls ever read this, I hope you don't mind!) I didn't want to lose these again. If you're wondering it's the Stickler family and Urban Grace Interiors. I love seeing what they do and hopefully I can learn from them b/c they are both very talented. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Oh, and I've added other favorites as well.

3 comments:

Wow - thanks for sharing the link - I can't get over how they transformed their house! As you can tell by the time of day, I lost track of time looking at their amazing renovation and trying to figure out how a mom of three has time for all the fun crafts and ideas on her blog. Now I'm off to bed! :)

12:38 AM  

Those are the twins that Kyle knew and were from Kentucky...they are the ones who told him to tell me to go Tri Delt! How funny is that?! Love those blogs

8:58 AM  

that's darby & erika! they were chi-os too!
i've been reading their blogs for about a year and a half and most days i just want to be them - creative, inspired, kind, talented...very impressive. :)

3:11 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.