More pics

Here are some more photos from the last few days:




Sophie in her new outfit that Grammie made her. It's officially my favorite now! Isn't she cute?





My sweet little girl at Brandon's class Christmas party. She looked so pretty in her dress (another of Grammie's fabulous work). It's also one of my favorites.




Christopher making funny faces for Brandon. Guess he has the tongue curling gene.



Santa came to see the kids and Christopher got excited and then ran off to play. We got him to come out and sit in his lap and he actually talked to Santa.


Christopher playing with Mater. He loves going to this house to play b/c the little boy has a Cars themed bedroom and quite a few toys from the movie. I like it too b/c I always know he's off by himself playing quietly and behaving.


Sophie wasn't really enjoying her time in Santa's lap, but we had to do it anyway. Everyone needs a photo of their child doing this... don't they??? We weren't the only ones who did it.



Sophie loving on me after screaming in Santa's lap and enjoying her new bracelets way more than I thought she would. Guess she might turn out a little girly after all!




Proof that I do shower, wash my hair and wear something besides a t-shirt when I leave the house. Sorry, it's not the best photo, but just wanted to show that I'm not a bum all the time.

4 comments:

I love Sophie's "girly" outfits! Can't wait to see ya'll next week...can you believe Christmas is next week?!!

9:12 AM  

Those clothes are precious! (Way to go Grammie!!!!) I love her with the bows in her hair!!!! I LOVE the girly stuff. Now that Hunter's hair is getting longer, he better watch out b/c I might slip a bow in his hair when we are hanging out around the house so that I can pretend I have a girl for a while:)...

1:00 PM  

I know, I'm really getting into the girly stuff now. And dressing her more baby than grown up like I did Christopher. But he looked really funny in the "baby" things.

8:09 AM  

Uncle Trey loves the second picture of Sophie-he printed it out to put on his desk!

8:37 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.