I did it. I can't believe it, but I did it. I packed up most of my baby items and took them to consignment. I've been looking forward to opening up more storage space, but it's strange to think that it's all gone, not just out of sight. I also took my maternity clothes. I let my sister pick out what she wanted and the rest of it is gone. GONE! I'm definitely not going to miss my maternity clothes, but knowing that the bouncer will never be tripped over or the swing playing in the kitchen again is kind of sad in a way. I did it so fast I didn't have time to think about it and dwell over it. I still have a few things, the exersaucer and the jumper, but that's about it. Let's just hope there are no surprises any time soon. Ugh, the thought of that just gives me a headache. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Now I just need to drop off the bags of regular clothes we don't wear anymore...

0 comments:
Post a Comment