After three attempts to get a decent Christmas photo of the kids, I finally got one. I gave up on dressing them in nice clothes and taking a pretty picture. I was crazy to think that was even possible. The evening after we got back from Thanksgiving holidays we bathed the kids and put on their new Christmas pj's (thanks Mimi!) and decorated the tree. They were having such a good time I wanted to take advantage of it. Sophie was extremely excited to be next to Christopher and wouldn't sit still, but we happened to get one where they were both facing the camera and had smile on their faces. I'm going to wait until the cards actually come in to show you the one we picked, but here are some of the others. You'll see why this was a challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.

0 comments:
Post a Comment