I thought I'd put some recent photos on here so you can see what we've been up to, besides being sick.
Anytime Christopher sees an empty box or bin he HAS to take a ride in it and always wants Sophie to join him. She's not as excited about it as he is, but they still have fun together.

The annual smashing of the pumpkins. This is a tradition that was started when we were dating and seems to be even more fun now that Christopher gets involved.

Ta da!!! Here's the Christmas card photo. Like I said, it took three different days and giving up on nice clothes and hairbows to finally get a decent one. I knew it was hopeless to think they'd sit perfectly still smiling and posed. So this is what we ended up with, the kids in their natural form, laughing and being silly.

Sophie catalog shopping for Christmas presents. She sat here for about 20 minutes just turning the pages one by one and then starting over again when she would get to the end. It was so funny! Usually she just rips them apart, but I guess she likes Pottery Barn Kids and wanted to take a closer look. She was very serious so I had to get a photo. I should have gotten the video camera so you could see her going. I couldn't believe it!
I finally figured out my password!!!! I am so excited to leave you posts now!
I am so glad Sophie is feeling better and that picture of them riding in the box is one of my favorite pics of them!!!! I cannot wait to squeeze Sophie...she is giving Drake a run for his money and I never thought that was possible:)
We better enjoy it while it lasts b/c I am sure she will be skinny like you before we know it!
Caroline Armstrong said...
2:39 PM