
Today is Brandon's birthday and it may not have been spent the way he would have liked, but he didn't complain and that is one of the many reasons I love him! (We've spent the last two days at the doctor finding out Sophie has an ear infection and a virus.) I just wanted to write a few of the things that I love about him the most.
He has worked very hard to get to where he is and I couldn't be more proud of him. He is an amazing husband and always finding new ways to surprise me and show me how much he cares. One of my absolute favorite things he does to surprise me is he always seems to know when I need a break from the everyday things and will arrange for me to have the night off and go out with a friend of mine. He has done this twice in the last few months and I usually end up walking out the door speechless and incredibly grateful. Another is, every now and then, he will wake up with Christopher on the weekend (sometimes the week day) and make me breakfast in bed. They both will have such a huge smile on my face when they surprise me and it is precious! He is an incredible father and loves our children more than I could ever imagine a parent loving a child. He always tries to find ways to make his time with them special, whether it's just taking a trip to Wal Mart to play or walk down to the beach to look for crabs or take a bike ride to the park or teaching them how to make the perfect cup of coffee. It's such a joy to watch him play with the kids that I fall more in love with him every time.
Brandon, thank you so much for marrying me and giving me two beautiful children! You are more than I could have ever asked for and I thank God for answering my prayers with you. I look forward to spending the rest of our birthdays together! I love you!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment