Better late than never I like to say. Sophie had her 18 month checkup this afternoon and keeping up with past checkups, she's in the 90% range for weight and height. She's 27.5 lbs. and 33.14 inches tall. Don't ask me where she got it from, I don't know. People tell me all the time how they don't know how someone my size could have such big babies and I don't know what to tell them b/c I don't know either. Although I think I do need to give the kids some credit in helping me lose the baby weight. There's nothing like hauling 90% range babies around for a year+ to help you drop a few. Now don't be fooled. I'm in terrible, terrible shape! I tried to take Brick for a run last night and let's just say I didn't make it around our block without having to stop. My legs felt like lead and we ended up walking. But I tried again and didn't make it half as far as the first time. Oh well. I've only been "strolling" with the kids for the last 20+ months, what was I thinking anyway! Enough about exercise, now I feel gross and lazy. Here's some photos from our labor day weekend and the excitement that we had at our house this morning when a bunch of trucks showed up to cut down a tree in our back neighbor's yard. I wanted to film the knocking down of the trunk with the front loader, but Christopher pushed Sophie off the play thing with his hip and we had to go inside for time out. I watched it, but didn't have a camera in hand.






IS that the Khan boys? How fun! And yes, we will do a vacay swap any time. Or better yet- come visit and we will all go pick apples and pumpkins and go on hayrides together. I MISS YOU!
Lauren W said...
8:32 PM