I'm Back
11 years ago
I huge thanks goes out to Lori for figuring out how to change my header!!! I send you a million, billion thanks my dear friend!!!! I can't tell you how many hours you have saved me b/c I know that's how long it would take me. Eating up nap times, yard work, dirty dishes, mother's day out and not to mention sleep that I would have misused trying to fix this. It was quite the challenge and nobody knows why. If I had an entire day or two without any interruptions from a child or spouse then I might have figured it out. But if I had one of those then I wouldn't have anything to talk about on here. So, again I thank you, Lori!!! You rock!!!
Looks good! Great pic!! :-)
Ole Miss Mom said...
9:11 AM
it looks great!! love the pic and the quote :)
Jennifer said...
11:50 AM
LOVE IT! I CAN'T FIGURE ANYTHING OUT ON HERE
The Howell's said...
1:04 PM
I love it!!
Lauren W said...
1:56 PM
don't ask me how she did it b/c i don't know. now i want to figure out how to add a new font. i don't like any of the ones they have on here.
Brittny said...
2:27 PM