for listening to our prayers. Even if they are about silly little things like the weather. I want to praise you for the 75 degrees we are feeling today with less than 40% humidity. You knew I needed a perfect day outside with my kids so I could keep my cool with them. I know that whatever my request is, whether it's a small as finding money for a pedicure or cooler temps outside to as large as a family crisis or a career situation, you always answer us. You may not always answer them the way that we think they should be answered, but you always know what you are doing. I just need to be reminded of that too often. So, I thank you God for answering my little prayer for a sweat-free day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.

AMEN to that...and I LOVE you post below. Cute outfit and her in the spiderman outfit is pricelss. It reminds me of the time Craig and Dan put on my tutus.... :o) I now that pic is somewhere....
The Rouse Family said...
3:05 PM
Amen!
Wendi Kitsteiner said...
8:04 PM
I think we should praise Him in all things, so I think He appreciates your praise for the weather. :-)
Lauren W said...
9:31 PM