After we dropped Brandon off at the airport we went to get lunch at Chick-fil-a. Lowes is across the street and I was dying for some new plants. Of course we make it inside and Sophie has a diaper that leaks all over her shorts, so we have to head back out to change everything. Then the bottom falls out. I tell the kids we'll come back the next day and Christopher really wants to go back in. We grab our big umbrella and brave the storm. I got some mums and more, the little bitty pots were on clearance for 59 cents a piece. I figure if they die after a month they were still worth it. We got to the BX to buy some dirt and shovels b/c the best one we had (kid one from Target) broke. We each got a new one, the kids got Dora and Diego and I got The Backyardigans b/c "they are my favorite," as the kids would say. We planted most of the plants before everyone started melting and my pricey dirt was being used for things besides the plants. I was dripping with sweat so we went in for showers. (I've tried the cheap dirt, but here in FL you have sand to work with and Miracle Grow is the only thing that doesn't kill my plants.)
(Sophie giving herself a bath with wipes.)
(Demolishing their supper.)
Wow! Look at you go! Brandon's not gone five minutes and you're already doing Huge things with the kids - you rock!
I had No idea what you meant by "then the bottom fell out" (neither did Philip), we were like, "the bottom fell out of her diaper??" LOL!
Joia said...
9:47 PM
the sky starting pouring down rain. like the bottom falling out of your biggest Sonic cup freshly filled with your favorite "pop".
Brittny said...
7:09 AM