header helper

i'm trying to figure out how to replace the header on our blog with a photo. it won't work i tell you! and it's driving me crazy!!!! i doing everything that it says to do, and what people have told me to do, but my blog won't let me do it. it tells me that i can't. how can a computer tell you that you can't do something? well, mine does. if anyone has any tips on how to fix this little problem, please let me know. i can only seem to get the photo AND the header that's on there now to show up together. i only want the photo. i will give you everything you need if you want to do it for me.  : )  by that i mean my blog info so you can do it for me.

1 comments:

I may can help you Brittny. Send me your photo to lemmola@bellsouth.net, what you want it to look like and your login info. I'll see what I can do. :) Lori

5:07 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.