"I'm so excited!!"

We bought a new laptop and it came in this afternoon. I am soooooo excited b/c now I will be able to do things much, much faster than before. And hopefully make some changes to the blog that I haven't been able to do yet. I opened it as soon as it came in and plugged it in. Brandon is still asleep, but I think he's going to wake up pretty quickly once he sees what's in the kitchen. I just hope he lets me use it. I think he's going to be a little protective of it at first. We are officially a Mac only family now. Mine from college is 10 years old, but not up to speed and Brandon's that he got when he started med school is a PC that well, let's just say we can use it to level a wobbly table now. He said the kids could use it later to play games on. We'll see. I think I'm going to wake him up now. I can't wait any longer! Later!

3 comments:

Love me some Macs!!!! Are you familiar with them?! It took me over a year to fall in love with my mac mini - now I can't stand to work on a PC! lol

6:41 AM  

i wasn't until college. then i got away from them after i quit working for an ad company. then we got married and it the only way to have a computer again was to pull my mac back out. it's old and not nearly up to the speed of our new one! i'm loving it!!!

8:58 AM  

Yay! What a fun treat to get!
I also had to note from some of your other posts (just catching up here) that I am 100% with on being over summer....I cannot express how happy I am to be closing in on Fall and being back on a routine!
Also, as for funny things, I remember telling Hunter "You need to eat some pizza if you want more fruit!" Is that backwards? Miss y'all!

3:15 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.