In case you were wondering...


This is what Sophie's hair looks like if you straighten it. Yes, I straightened a 19 month old's hair, but I've been dying to see what she'd look like if she didn't have her curly hair. I must say, I don't like it. It's not her. It goes with her personality. It's her trademark. Everyone knows her by her curls. If she had straight hair we definitely would have had it cut by now. I adore a cute little bob haircut on little girls, with a bow of course. But I think for now I'll keep the curls. I mean seriously, who wants to give up that?

5 comments:

Looking at Sophie is like looking at Jenny about 25 years ago! I can't get over how much they look alike!

6:00 PM  

I am just so impressed that you got her to sit still long enough to straighten her hair. That's impressive. And I would kill to have B's hair be that long. I love it.

6:39 PM  

you are too funny. she looks so different. oh and I am stealing your photos to put in my post of the kids together. it was great to see you all. we had a blast.

8:13 PM  

oh my goodness! I agree, I love the curls. She has such pretty hair

8:31 AM  

I am laughing to hard...I cannot believe you actually straightened her hair!!!!! NEVER TOUCH HER CURLS AGAIN!!!!! She will start doing that herself in like 14 years.

8:54 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.