You probably never said...

"You better stop crying or I'm going to take Daddy home!"

That's what I had to tell Christopher on the way to MDO this morning b/c he wouldn't stop crying and Brandon was sweet enough to ride with us, even though he'd been up all night and could have gone straight to bed. We thought it would make the tired little man happy, but when he found out he wasn't going to play with William at William's house he lost it. He's been up a little later the last few nights and still waking up early, so I know he's just really tired. And all I could do was laugh when Brandon turned around and said, "Just go to sleep and take a nap on the way to school Christopher!" You would think after 3 1/2 years my adorable husband would learn that children do not sleep on command, but he still tries it anyway. Then he suggested we just keep him at home and put him to bed. I told him there was no way I was doing that after I've already paid for someone else to watch him for 4 1/2 hours. Oh, and there's the fact that he wouldn't go to bed until he would have come home anyway, so he was going whether he liked it or not. My husband agreed.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.