: )

I'm smiling b/c it's been a really good weekend here. The weather wasn't miserably hot, Brandon was finally home, I got to take a 2 1/2 nap and sleep in this morning. The house is a wreck, but I don't care. It was so nice to have my family together and having fun. It's been a crazy couple of weeks for us with Brandon's schedule and having to go out of town. Yesterday we played in the backyard, filled up the pool for the kids, took Brick to swim in the bay, let the kids swim in the bay, came home for lunch, took great naps, went to the commissary, watched the kids ride their bikes, gilled kabobs for supper, watched football, went to bed. Today we made muffins for breakfast, played Wii with Christopher, got ready for church, went to Sunday School, went to a reception at the church, Brandon and Christopher went straight to bed for naps, Sophie and I played with her baby doll and the laundry basket, Sophie went down for a nap, I relaxed on the couch, the boys woke up, we called the Newells about dinner, will soon go to dinner and then to their house to play afterwards. Don't you just love days that make you truly love your life?


I do.


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.