Yes, it's true, I have been able to inundate Christopher with loads of good influences. First being Tigger and Pooh and their band of problem solving smarty-pants. Then I showed him Mickey, Pluto the aphasic dog not to be confused with Goofy, the other dog who talks very well, and his gang who also solves problems, followed by a host of cartoons that all blur together.
Finally I have taken my role as father-figure to a new level. I led my son to the light. I showed him "Nacho
Libre", a movie with Jack Black. It has quickly become one of my favorite movies and it stocked full of wonderful quotes. It is the first real movie my
lil' man will watch. In fact, he loves it.
Here is a video showing you how well Christopher remembers quotes from this fantastic cinematic gem.
-brandon
ahahaha! I needed so lightening of the mood today!
The Howell's said...
2:29 PM
Oh, B-Dawg.... I should have known. :-) I think Christopher and Shane Segars would be best friends.
Lauren W said...
8:00 PM
We've been waiting for a response from you Webster! We knew you'd like it! : )
Brittny said...
9:46 PM