On vacation

We are in AL for vacation this week and I'll post photos later. We are at the Hemphills for the first half of the week and then headed to the Armstrongs for the rest of it. Today it's my in-law's anniversary so we are celebrating all day and Brandon's sister and girls are coming over to join us. I'm so excited b/c we haven't met the newest little one!! It's been rainy here and cooled off sooner than we thought so the shorts are staying in the bags and the sweatshirts are coming out. We'll probably have the same outfits on in all the photos when I get around to posting them. But I'm not complaining one bit! I'll take cool rain over hot sun any day of the week! Before I go, do any of you lay awake at night thinking of things to post about on your blogs? I do every now and then and last night I thought I'd never ever fall asleep!! I have one that I want to definitely post about, but it will have to wait until another day. Hope you all are having a great week and I'll see you soon!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.