if you drive past our house you most likely will see these bodies in the window. This is their absolute most favorite spot in the entire house. They love to climb on the back of the couch and stare out into the world to see what is going on. I've actually had a neighbor tell me that she loves stopping to get her mail and see these two staring out at her. (She's a wonderful neighbor with a wonderful daughter who likes to babysit for us.) I think it just shows how much my kiddos love to be outside. I think they would be perfectly happy if we lived under a couple posts with a roof so they could never be inside.
And to be fair, if you are in my backyard, this is what you will see looking into the back of the house. A beautiful dog staring at a squirrel, trying to figure out how to catch him the next time that door opens. Please ignore the mess. I can't keep it clean. I promise that I try, it's just doesn't happen with those cuties above!

so cute! And you can't even see a mess! Enjoy the weekend, it's going to be perfect. We had really hoped to be down there but couldn't come with Beasley the way he is.
The Howell's said...
5:28 PM