Weekend events, part 1

This was a good and bad weekend. Saturday was great for the kids and I, but Brandon was paged at 2:00 in the morning to deliver a baby. I'm not sure why, but his moms like to go into labor around that time on the weekend. I told him that he needs to talk to them about that and he just laughed. He got home around 10 Saturday morning and the kids and I were just about to load up to head to the pumpkin patch. He joined us with the promise of a strong cup of coffee on the way. We had a blast! We'd already bought our pumpkins there last Sunday, but they have extra events going on Saturdays. The money all goes to help the youth group mission trips at the church. Christopher loved the dragon bouncy house and Sophie just couldn't seem to get over all the pumpkins that were lying everywhere. She spent pretty much the whole time in awe of the "orange-ness" and trying to figure out which ones she could pick up. We all took naps when we got home, played outside, and then went to a friend's house for bratwursts and football.









3 comments:

I have missed so much! How did that happen?? You are such a good blogger B!
I love the pic of Sophie and Bran with the bunny....too sweet and love the picture of Christopher jumping off the hay!

9:01 AM  

Looks like so much fun!! I can't wait to take AM to one!

5:52 PM  

Brandon gets Dad of the year!

8:04 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.