I'm Back
11 years ago
My best friend of over 20 years (wow, that makes me feel old!) and her sisters started their own business and foundation for children who have lost a parent to cancer. They lost their mom to cancer when we were in high school. Mutual of Omaha is doing a campaign for Aha Moments that will become a commercial. Please go to the link below and vote for them! They made it from thousands to 75 and in 2 weeks it will be narrowed to 25 and we can vote again. The top ten will be made into commercials. Please, please, please go vote for them!!! It would be so cool to say, "hey! I helped make that commercial possible!"
I'm copying your post for my blog too! :)
The Scott family said...
5:19 PM
Thank you so much for posting this - it was wonderful to see Bryson and hear about what they are doing! I certainly hope they win, they are such gifted women.
Cindy said...
5:41 PM
Brittny, which one do we vote for?
Wendi Kitsteiner said...
8:00 AM
Oh I think I figured it out. You already brought us to that page. Sorry for being blonde.
Wendi Kitsteiner said...
8:02 AM
DONE!! Thanks for letting me know.
Erin said...
1:41 PM