A night off

Last night I was able to go to a jewelry party hosted by some friends from MOPS. I haven't been able to go out in a while and so I was really looking forward to this! It was so fun to go around trying on all kinds of jewelry and visiting with other women. Some of them I already knew and others I was just meeting for the first time. I made a wish list of some of the pieces that I fell in love with and was thankful for the option since my budget for the party was $0. I told Brandon this morning that he was going to get an email with what I'd picked out listed. Did I mention that the party was from 7-9 and I finally left at 11:00? That's how much fun I had! Brandon called at 10 to check on me. They "made" me stay (took lots of convincing) so that I could be the earring model. I was the only one with long brown hair and they said the earrings stood out more on me. My name and model have NEVER been used in the same sentence before so I had fun! (There's not much of a need for women who are 5'3" with splotchy skin.) I got home around 11:30 and was still pretty awake so I read for a while. I didn't even look to see what time I finally put the book away, but I'm thinking well after midnight. I actually woke up feeling very refreshed and excited about the day. Tonight is Brandon's turn to go out. The house is still a wreck, but I don't care b/c I'm happy! Hope you get your turn soon!

1 comments:

Pretty sure someone said you should be a foot model one time...

12:18 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.