part 2

Sunday, I woke up and didn't feel too hot and ended up spending the day with this little guy.


American Standard 3083016.020

While Brandon spent it with the cute little things. They took Brick to swim in the bay, the kids decided he was having too much fun in the water and joined him. I just remember waking up to laughter every now and then during the day. I'm so thankful that I have a husband that will step up to the plate when called on, without any complaints. I love him more every day! I just wish that I could have been there to see and hear the kids playing in the following photos. It sounded like it was a great time.







4 comments:

looks like fun

7:30 AM  

Brittny? Toilet, huh? Any news or just a virus?

10:00 AM  

hahahaha!!!! no news, just a virus. only last about 24 hours.

4:04 PM  

Hey, how do you get to the bay where these pictures are taken?? It's beautiful!

8:32 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.