bleach vs. Clorox

Has anyone ever noticed a difference between the "cheap" bleach vs. Clorox bleach? I've always bought the "cheap" ones thinking, it's bleach, does it really matter who made it? But my whites just aren't coming out any whiter then when I don't use it. I'm starting to get frustrated. I love to use Tide, but refuse to pay the higher price for it. I feel like it cleans much, much better than the others, but it's clothes that are playing in the dirt most of the time anyway so I don't really care. Give me your opinion, if you don't mind. I'm headed to Walmart tomorrow and need to know whether I should pick up a bottle.

5 comments:

I've always used the cheap bleach too thinking the same thing. Hmmm? That's a good question. We use Gain detergent though and I love it, I have to have the liquid, I hate the powder.

2:21 PM  

I use Purex detergent. I wish I could use Tide but I agree with you about the price. I'm not much of a bleacher so I don't have an opinion on that yet. I was thinking last night that I need to start b/c some of our whites have seen their better days. I gotta tell you, I LOVE Oxyclean.

4:11 PM  

OKay I first have to comment on other posts because I have not been able to check them regularly right now. Halloween pics are adorable and we LOOOVE your dump truck pumpkin, AND your bone pumpkin! Those were so cute!
Also, I love the 2 options for SOphie: her way vs. your way. So funny, typical and story of our life huh?
As for the cleach, I use the generic Kroger Brand myself, and like you, don't see much in the results. If you get the good stuff, let me know if you think it works!!
Miss y'all! Glad Thanksgiving is just just around the corner!

7:08 AM  

Dito to what Jenny said and Caroline about the pumpkins.CUTE! I am not much of a bleacher either but proably need to be. When they get a little spot, I use the cloraox pens.

1:03 PM  

I don't ever clean, so who knows?

6:22 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.