Success of a day

Today was fabulous! Yesterday was not, so I needed it. I was so very dizzy yesterday I felt like I was going to lose it at any point. This happens sometimes at night, but never all day. Brandon even came home a little early to help out and I felt bad b/c I know it's not how he wanted to spend his evening, but I guess it's ok b/c I've had several nights alone by myself due to his work. SO, today was much needed and I loved it! Our neighbor Wendi has two little boys and is watching a friend of our's little boy too while they are out of town for a couple days. I told her to bring them over and play b/c we were going to be home anyway. It was great b/c the sun was shining, the air was crisp and I got some laundry done along with a little bit of sweeping outside. We had lunch and the kids played toys until they couldn't play anymore. I just spoke to Wendi and she said naps were a HUGE success. They were at our house too! Everyone took at least a 2 hour nap, including me! We just got back from a little walk and some time at the playground. Brick's leash split in half so we had to come home. We plan to do this all over again tomorrow. I'll watch all 5 so she can run her dog and then watch them for me so I can run somewhere quick. I love having such wonderful friends!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.