Hate, Love, Want

Don't you hate it when your vacuum is covered in dirty dust? I can't stand it. I always think of that Friends episode when Rachel and Phoebe catch Monica vacuuming her vacuum. I tried it once and it didn't work as well as I'd wished.

Don't you love it when Spiderman comes to clean your house?


Or how much easier it is to cut the grass in heels?


Don't you always want to try those infomercials that you see on late night tv? I always do. I'd love to be one of those people that tests all of them to see if they really work. The one that I really want to get right now is Meaningful Beauty. The facial products endorsed by Cindy Crawford. It's only $30 for lots of products and I spend that much at the store anyway trying to undo the damage I've done. So, if you are shopping for a Christmas gift for me, this is one I will definitely squeal over!

(I have tons of photos to come from the fun weekend we had with my parents. No time right now, but just know they are coming!!)

1 comments:

I need Sophie to teach me how to cut the grass in heels...so stylish!

6:25 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.