The day after

Sunday morning, like I said, I woke up and found everyone wearing their costumes. It was funny b/c they were not interested in putting them on the day before, now two days later they are still talking about it! I didn't get any photos of that moment, but here are some we did get yesterday.

Sophie wearing the headband that came with her costume. This is the only time she's ever worn it long enough to get a picture. She thought she was funny. She was.


Above is how Sophie prefers to look on a daily basis and below is how I prefer her to look...

But I don't fight it except when we are going out in public and seeing people that I know will look nice. Like her shoes? She didn't. Not until Daddy liked them. She needs his approval. I have to thank Payless for carrying a $14 pair that look identical to the $40 pair I had to order from the fancy shoe store. The other pair will not be coming home with us and I will be getting my money back.

The kids giving their best smiles they can. Sophie actually isn't scrunching her face up like she normally does and it's really cute!


Sophie checking on the candles inside all the pumpkins. She enjoys pointing out what belongs to who in the family. Let me rephrase that, she enjoys yelling it. She yells everything she says. I wasn't worried about going deaf early until I met her. At least she's yelling words now instead of just screaming crying. Now I know what all the fuss is about!

1 comments:

Oh my, she's so cute! I love her all dressed up in her dress, tights and new shoes! And Christopher looks mighty dashing with his hair brushed that way! Love y'all!

7:54 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.