New toys

Brandon has been working nights all week and usually when he hasn't seen much of the kids he likes to get them little prizes. I don't think I need to tell you just how excited they were about their new toys, but let's just say they haven't been separated from them since they got them. I'm going to try to figure out how to upload the videos he took while I was napping so you can hear them too. It's really cute!


Christopher loving his new garbage truck. His first one has been broken for a while, but he still plays with them even if they fall apart. We just keep gluing them back together.




Sophie putting on her new Cinderella shoes. She clunked all over the house with these on and even took them out to dig. We finally convinced her to let us take them off so they wouldn't get too dirty and set them next to her.


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.