Lazy day

Well, it seems like we always end up in the eye of the storm and the day people think they should close everything and stay home, guess what... nothing happens. I was asleep, but everyone that was awake said it poured like crazy last night. I think that's why I don't mind hurricanes. There's no thunder and lightening to wake you or the kids up in the middle of the night. Brandon ended up coming home this morning and the kids were too excited to see him to leave him alone. I loaded them up in the van and we headed off base. We hit up Joann's and got some deals on some Christmas items for us and the next MOPS craft. Then we went to Dollar Tree and got a few more things for stockings and such. We still had time to kill before naps so we went to Target. I try to avoid this little square of heaven b/c I never want to leave. I told the kids that we could go straight to the toys and just let them play. They never get to do this. Since I had nothing I really needed I just wanted to waste time. You would have thought it was Saturday with all the people in the store. The kids loved it! Sophie had on a dress and had to wear her fancy shoes Brandon got her. She found a grocery cart full of food and clicked her little self up and down the aisles yelling, "Now Boppy!" and "Boppy come!" I'm surprised I didn't pee in my pants from laughing so hard. I did get a little video on my phone, but not sure how to put it on here b/c I don't care for fancy phones that email and play games. So, the next time you see me just ask for a peek. We left with no toys, some stocking stuffers and full tummys from the hot dog and chips they got at the food section. Brandon was awake when we got home so they played for a while and then they all went to bed. I enjoyed lying on the couch doing nothing but watching mindless television. Now dinner is in the oven, the kids are playing hide and seek with the fart machine and Brandon is about to leave. It's been a pretty good day I must say.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.