Weekend with grandparents

Grammie and Pop came to visit last weekend and it was so much fun! They came Thursday afternoon and took Christopher with them to get Sophie's new toddler bed. I promised him he didn't have to nap that day. I knew it was pointless. Here are the photos starting Thursday evening and I'll just write occasionally.


Pretty lady.



Mister helper.


Dress up time with Grammie.


Story time before bed.

Helping Grammie make the pizza dough.

Air show in Pensacola. It was loud, but lots of fun. The kids were exhausted and loved every minute of it. When we reached the show, a jet flew right over our heads and scared us half to death. The kids freaked and Christopher wouldn't take his hands off his ears for the next hour.





You can't see it in this photo, but I love how redneck Sophie looks. Camo hat, leaning back, belly hanging out of her shirt. All there, but guess you just had to see it in person.




Beautiful end to a beautiful weekend.

1 comments:

ohhhh, I love the pictures! I've been waiting to see yhem!!

8:12 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.