We got home this afternoon after what seemed like the longest drive ever. I was sleepy and asked Brandon if he would mind driving and feared the worst by doing so... the kiddos would wake up. They did. But I was afraid of what would happen if I didn't quit driving more. We stopped in Florala for a little play time on the "airwayne" (as miss priss calls it) by the water.
When we got home we found a cute little surprise left by our guests that kept our home company while we were gone. They had a little Christmas tree decorated with homemade ornaments and lights and ribbon, chocolate covered krispie treats, chocolate covered creamer for your coffee (super cool and Brandon can't wait for morning to use them!), some hot cocoa (which I can't wait to use in the a.m.), some Christmas plates/napkins and a cute card signed by our guests. We never met them, but they sound truly wonderful!!! (Did I mention they sent a fall themed package to us in the mail before Thanksgiving?)
Christopher was so excited about the little tree that he ran and grabbed the head of the reindeer that Brandon had made at the lake and brought it inside to show him. I think he named the deer either Dugger or Bisker. Don't ask. He's really into making up words, some of which are not words that sound like ones a 3 year old should be saying, but I fear by telling him to not say that one in particular it will instantly become he's favorite word of the month. So, if you hear him say something and it shocks you, please know that he did NOT hear it from us! I'm off to grab supper and go to bed. I'll post photos from our Thanksgiving this week.

Thank you SOOOOOO much for letting us stay at your home. It was such a blessing.
Gabbs said...
1:57 PM