How in the world could I have already lost the instruction manual to my sewing machine? Christopher wanted me to take it out of the box Monday morning and I set everything on the table with it. It's not small. It's basically a large soft cover book! I mailed off the warranty card and then put everything back in the box. Including the foam and plastic bags! So where in the world could it be? I got to the page that tell you how to plug it in and that's as far as I got. I'm starting to panic. I just checked to trash, but I seriously doubt it was thrown away. Maybe this is God's way of telling me that I need to do some serious cleaning up around here. Right now I'm just praying I find it. But until then I'm just going to keep asking... how?????????

Download it. I am sure you can look it up online and download the PDF. But it's not like...um... I'm talking from experience or anything, because I never lose anything!
Lauren W said...
8:41 PM
hahaha!!!! i found it online. it's 94 pages though and my computer and my sewing machine won't fit in the same place and my printer won't work with my computer. i just have to wait until brandon gets home with his laptop.
Brittny said...
8:49 AM