Brandon got home around 12:30 Saturday and we were all so excited. We played and then it was time for naps. He put both kids down, they didn't want anyone but him. (Of course!) It was great b/c we got to watch a movie together, something that very rarely happens. After naps we played some more and then headed to the Donut Hole for supper with the Ramages.
This morning Christopher came and got in the bed with us when he woke up and I didn't realize it. Next thing I know, the kids and Brandon come walking into the room with breakfast in bed for me. It was so sweet! Everybody was carrying something different. We did puzzles and played a game before heading off to church. It's beautiful outside and so when we got home, Christopher didn't even go inside, he just went straight to the backyard. Matt and William came over and everyone is playing and having popcorn. Tonight we are going to the Ramages to help them try out a new chili recipe and I'm going to bring some chocolate chip cookies.
I would say it has been a really, really good weekend!

0 comments:
Post a Comment