tomorrow

Brandon comes home tomorrow and we can't wait to see him. The week has gone miraculously well and for that I am very thankful. Christopher had one "rude" day, but the rest were filled with lots of "i love you's" and please and thank yous. (YEAH!!) I think it helped that this was one of our busy weeks. Last night I picked up bbq and we had dinner at Wendi's house with her boys and her sweet, sweet friend Joan. It was so fun! Better run b/c we need to get ready for our day and take Christopher to school. Found out last night that Sophie has an ear infection. Thank you Matt for coming to check it out. She's been throwing these awful crying fits at night the last few nights and nothing consoles her. When she would try to fall asleep she would just rock her head back and forth. She'd finally calm down, but I knew something was wrong. Here's to hoping her cold is over soon!

1 comments:

I hope she feels better soon. Ear infections are the worst. :-(

11:10 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.