A few weeks ago I borrowed Julie and Julia from a friend. I loved it! (Even C-dawg got into it.) Today Christopher and I watched Enchanted during nap time while I folded some laundry. It made me realize even more how much I love Amy Adams. Isn't she just adorable? She plays a fairytale princess perfectly! I have loved everything I've seen her in, these are just the most recent viewings. And she has a beautiful singing voice on top of it. (James Marsden isn't too shabby himself!) I just turned it on again for the kids to watch. Sophie missed our little matinee, so I thought I'd let her see it.
You see, Sophie loves to sing. Let me rephrase that, I really mean LOVES to sing! Last night Brandon pulled the guitar out and let the kids take turns strumming a tune. Sophie sang "ba, ba, ba, ba, ba...." the whole time she strummed. It was adorable! I got several videos of it, just need to download it. This afternoon she went and got Christopher's guitar out and started singing along with it as well. It's so cute! (Christopher just asked Sophie if she liked the movie so far. How cute! -- She replied with, "ba ba")
You'd have to be living under a rock to not know who she is or at least recognize her. I just love when someone with great talent does well. On a completely different note, I'm off to load the dishwasher and pretend my voice is as cute as hers. Don't you hate the way you sound on your own voice mail? I do. That's the only reason I'm not famous. Right? That and the absolute shaking fear I have of being on camera or in front of a crowd of 2+ people. My man just called and is on his way home. Yipee!!!

I love Amy Adams too! Agreed! Loved both of those movies.
And yes, no cable is killing me right now too! Agreed!
Wendi Kitsteiner said...
9:00 PM
I Heart Brittny!
-Brandon
Bchemphill said...
9:06 PM
Amy totally stole my part in "Enchanted." I will never forgive her.
Lauren W said...
10:40 PM