Piggies and pics

How cute are these piggy tails?


I haven't done them in a really long time and thought I'd try again yesterday since her hair is even longer now. (If you straighten it, it will almost reach to the middle of her back! And for those of you who are worried about your own little girl, Sophie's hair was barely a curl on her neck a year ago.) I LOVE them!!!!!!!!

And how awesome is this?




Christopher came home from school the other day (Tiffany and I take turns taking/picking up the boys on Fridays) with a picture of an 18 wheeler that he said he drew. I wasn't sure whether to believe him or not, even Tiffany seemed to be unsure about it. His teacher told her he had done it, but we didn't know if she was just saying that. Well, the other day he drew another one, but it was with a yellow marker on green paper and you couldn't see it well. I could make out the lines when it was wet, but once it dried, no luck.

He drew two more on white paper and I was so surprised to see that he'd actually done it! I put them on the fridge for Brandon to see when he got home. Later that day he was outside playing with Sophie and found some sidewalk chalk. He came into the house to tell me to come see what he'd done and this is what I'd found. He pointed to the line in the middle between the two boxes and said he drew that part so it could turn easier. How cute is that??? Just two weeks ago he would just scribble as fast as he could all over whatever picture they gave him at church not caring one bit what it looked like. I'm so proud of his drawing skills and hope he keeps going!

2 comments:

She is seriously one of the cutest little girls I have EVER seen!! I love her pigtails and I think she looks exactly like you. Does she look like your pictures at this age? So precious!! I'm sure you get stopped all the time for her cuteness.

11:51 PM  

Actually she looks a lot like my Mom's pictures at the age. She definitely has more of Jennifer's personality than mine too, but there are some similarities. Your boys are so sweet too!! I love reading about what they've been up to!

7:25 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.